Sunday, March 14, 2010

2.24.10

You spent a couple of hours at your Great-Grandmama's house this afternoon. They love you so much. It's wonderful to see you developing a relationship with them. They are so important to me.

Today is one of those days I'm really enjoying being a Mom. You are a beautiful child. Not just physically, your personality is beautiful. You are such a happy person. You smile and laugh so much more that you don't. You go out of your way to make me and your Daddy smile. It makes me proud that we've built an environment for you that makes you want to smile as much as you do. It makes me feel like we're doing things right.

I've said to other people before but I'm not sure I've written it down in here. I realized when I became a Mom that, in order to raise a son I could be proud of, I had to become someone I was proud of. I'm doing it more and more each day. I hope I make you proud.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment