Sunday, June 13, 2010

05.08.10

I'm having a bad day. We're not used to spending this much time together. I'm so worried about having work to go back to. You aren't used to spending so much time with me. Also, your Dadddy is here more in the mornings but not so much during the day.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. You and Daddy already gave me my present. It's a necklace with your name, the year you were born, and your birthstone. *section purposely left out*

I've actually asked to spend the day in bed. We're so wrung out, you and I, the stress of work being flooded and my just being home is wearing on us.

I love you so much. We're just not used to spending this much time together.

Things are stressful right now. It doesn't mean I don't love you.... Don't ever feel that way.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment