Sunday, June 13, 2010

05.13.10

Things are much better. We're getting accustomed to our new schedule. We're not quite as 'tired' of each other anymore. We've been going out to the grocery store and hanging out with your Grandmama some.

Today was a super fun day! Melissa and MacKenzie, Amanda, Shannon, and Velika came over for a bbq. We had burgers and hotdogs, grilled veggies, and roasted potatoes. You were having too much fun to eat much... silly willy. We went to the pool- you LOVED it! You cried when I took you out! I'm thinking we'll be spending lots of time down there this summer. Yay!

You're 16 months old today! Every day you amaze me more and more. You have the silliest disposition. You make me laugh all the time! We still don't have any more words yet but I have a feeling they're coming. You're about to cut two more molars. You have 8 teeth so far.

You eat pretty much anything I give you, even cheese finally! Yay! You prefer tomato sauces over everything else. I can't wait for you to be off of baby food altogether. It's my fault you still do jarred food at lunch. When you eat that stuff I know you're getting what you need. I don't always trust myself to know how to make nutritious food for you.

We're going to see your Great-Grandmama tomorrow. Please go to her, I think it hurts her feelings that you only want me when we're there.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment