Saturday, August 29, 2009

8.02.09

Doctors, doctors, and more doctors! I swear I've seem more doctors since I had you than while I was pregnant with you! I'm getting better though. When I had you, my thyroid went crazy. Luckily it seems to be working itself out.

Your Daddy and I talk a lot about how to make dinnertime fun and nutritious. I know you aren't going to care if you're eating stuff that's good for you. In fact, you'll probably prefer the bad stuff. :) We're talking about doing 'junk food night' and 'fancy dinner night'. Things like that to introduce you to new and fun foods.

You're growing so big! You're about to outgrow your six month clothes. You're sitting up so well by yourself. You pass toys from hand to hand. You're almost rolling back to belly completely on your own and your Daddy claims you crawled a bit this morning.

I love you so much. Having you was the best decision I ever made.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment