Saturday, August 29, 2009

8.07.09

Wow. It's been a long two weeks. We've been together so much lately. Your Daddy has had to work late a lot. I love you so much but sometimes I need a break. I worked for a while today and then I had your Grandmama keep you so I could clean the house. I feel so much better now.

We're going on our first family vacation in a week. I'm so stressed. I'm worried about you. That people are going to try to interrupt the schedule we've worked so hard to establish. I hope it goes well.

You're getting good at sitting and reaching for things. You also very obviously prefer certain toys. You hate your jumperoo right now. It looks like so much fun but you just aren't having it.

I had to go and buy you all new clothes the other day. You're in nine month clothes now! Wow.

That's all for tonight.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment