Saturday, August 29, 2009

8.13.09

You're seven months old today. It's strange to say that... I never thought I'd have a baby, let alone a seven month old! You're growing so quickly. Every day feels like sand through my fingers. I'm afraid I'm not doing enough, not paying enough attention. It's strange, I spend most days with you but I feel like I don't do enough. I think it's a 'Mommy' thing.

We're going on our first vacation on Saturday. I'm nervous because I just want you to be safe, happy, and calm. We're about to turn your world upside down. I wish we could wait longer but your Daddy's family has been so patient in waiting to see you. It's time. I just don't know if I'm ready.

It will all be okay once we get there. I'm just nervous.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment