Thursday, October 22, 2009

10.17.09

You've gone on yet another strike.... You're refusing to nap now. What the heck Parker?! You did so well switching from your bed for naps, you were even falling asleep more quickly! Now I'm lucky to get ab hour and a half out of you. That's down from three and sometimes three and a half hours. This is not good. You're cranky and whiny in the afternnoon but you just won't sleep.

I was just about to push your bedtime back and now I'm having to put you down earlier! We're going backward. :(

I'm planning on giving you more veggies at lunch tomorrow. You're taking your formula well again so I feel pretty comfortable giving you more for lunch. How about we make a trade, you sleep better and I'll give you more veggies?

Enough with my complaining, I love you and even on less than perfect days I'm happy to have you in my life.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment