Saturday, September 12, 2009

9.09.09

Your Daddy did bedtime tonight. It did NOT go well. I think you might have been overtired. A situation that would have been okay if I was here but with your regular routine disrupted by having someone else do it was just too much... I went to see a friend who had a baby yesterday in the hospital.

I have some rather distressing news for you... Saturday is THE DAY. I'm putting you in your room for naps and we're not looking back. It will be difficult but we'll get through it. You need time away from me and I need time away from you. This does not mean in any way I love you any less. I love you enough to finally come to terms with the fact that this just isn't workng anymore. I'm nervous but determined.

You are amazing and resilliant, this will work.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment