Thursday, September 24, 2009

9.20.09

We have an exciting development... You're getting your first tooth!!! It broke through yesterday. Well, we got up and you had it. We can almost see it today. I can see it but your Daddy was just barely able to make it out this evening.

This comes with mixed feelings, like with every other first, I'm so excited but at the same time a part of me begs you to slow down. I think this is something I'll feel with every thing you do.

You're working really hard on crawling. Getting up on your knees a lot and even going backwards sometimes. Again, I'm excited but realize how quickly time is passing.

Oh, I forgot to say which tooth! Your bottom right one is coming in. You're being a champ! Still sleeping through the night.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment