Saturday, September 12, 2009

9.10.09

I had your 'Aunt Molly' cut my hair tonight. I hope it doesn't upset you... It's so much shorter that you've ever seen.

You are really not liking not having your cereal at beditme. I know it upsets you but it's something we have to do- your formula is more important right now. I'm thinking about starting to give you a tiny bit at bedtime this weekend... we'll see.

I'm nervous about Saturday. It's going to be a long, hard day for the both of us but we can do it. It's time for you to nap in your bed. Thankfully, Daddy will be home on Sunday so I don't lose my resolve.

This is the best for all of us, you have to understand that. It is going to help you be stronger and more independent. Things you'll need when you're bigger.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment