Tuesday, December 22, 2009

11.09.09

I've been awful about writing to you lately- so much has been going on. Like I said in my last entry- you jumped off my bed. You weren't hurt, you even smiled.

We had a Halloween party for you- Melissa & MacKensie, Amanda & Aidan, Shannon, Jay, & Nattalie came plus your Grandmama and Grandaddy were there too! It was tons of fun.

You got your first cold/ear infection the next day. You cried all day Sunday. It was so sad. I didn't know what to do. I felt awful. we took you to the doctor on Monday and got your first prescription. Then I got sick and spent Tuesday and Wednesday in bed. :(

We're both getting better every day.

Your Grandmama does a craft sale every year. It was this past Saturday. We stayed all day- you were awesome. You got to see several of your Great-great Aunts. I'm so glad you get to see them.

 Naps are pretty good. A little inconsistent but you're at least in your bed. It's great.

We're going to start moving your bedtime back. You're getting up at 5 am every day and that's TOO EARLY! I'd love it if you'd sleep until 7 but I can compromise- we're shooting for 6.

I think I hear you moving around in your room. Time to play!

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment