Saturday, December 26, 2009

12.02.09

We have teeth! Well, sort of... Your front two teeth have both broken through your gums. You were in a much better mood today.

We put you down at 7:30 last night, you slept until 4:50 this morning. So I guess we'll be moving your bedtime back to 8 or 8:30. I'm not particularly excited about this... but, it will allow you to be up for dinner with us It just totally gets rid of the hour or two of adult time your Daddy and I a day. Oh well, if it helps you sleep later in the morning, I guess it's worth it.

I can't believe you're almost 11 months old. You're getting so big. I'm excited for you but you're just growing up way too fast! You're crawling really well and starting to figure out pulling up. Wow.

I never thought I'd be here, married, a wonderful son... I have to tell you , I am the happiest I've ever been. It's spilling over into every part of my life, I even enjoy work more. Even as tired as I am sometimes, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you so much it brings tears to my eyes. I really am the luckiest girl in the world.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment