Saturday, December 26, 2009

12.13.09

You're eleven months old. Only one month away from your first birthday. I have to tell you, it's bittersweet. I never thought I'd have you. I'm so proud you're getting big but at the same time it's hard to have you needing me less and less.

You're beautiful and smart. You're so engaging. Even strangers fall in love with you. It's so beautiful to watch you grow. I'm excited but I want you to slow down so I don't miss a thing. Being a mommy is so full of opposites... wanting you to grow and learn and wishing it wasn't all happening so fast.

 You almost took a step today. You pulled up on the recliner and turned toward the coffee table. You let go and started to take a step. Lost your balance and ended up on your bottom. You were so close. I almost cried.

You're still having trouble with meat. I'm not quite sure what to do. No worries, we'll get it figured out.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment