Saturday, December 26, 2009

12.21.09

It's getting harder and harder to write. I'm so wiped at the end of every day. You're doing so much lately! You're pulling up on everything. Chairs, tables, toys that aren't made for pulling up on.

You're developing a horrible habit of trying to get places that I don't want you to go-like the end table between the couch and recliner. Why?? I think it's just to make me crazy.

You hate baby food meat but you've eaten sliced turkey for the last two days. You love it. I bought you some soy cheese. You hate that. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. Maybe melt some on some noodles.

You are still getting up at about 4:30 every morning. I'm still not really happy with that. I don't really have a choice though.

I'll write more later, I'm beat!

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment