Friday, February 19, 2010

1.15.10

Tomorrow is your birthday party! I have so much work to do but I'm going to bed soon so I'm rested for the festivities. Hopefully you won't wake at some ungodly hour in the morning.

I'm writing to let you know that you're taking more and more steps now. Three or four at a time. It's amazing. Not six months ago you were just learning to sit unassisted. You are simply amazing. You grow and learn more and more each day.

 You still aren't sure about your Grandpa Billy, or PawPaw, or Papa, whatever he choses to be called in a given moment. I think that's part of the problem.

Its only a couple of more days. There is so much going on with you right now that it's probably hard to add a new parson to the mix, that's what I'm thinking anyway.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment