Friday, February 19, 2010

1.9.10

P, I don't think anyone could ever be more in love with a person as I am you. As the end of your first year draws nearer, I realize that I am so amazed at the person you're becoming. You're intelligent and independent, and kind. You are already a kind child. When the people in your life are having bad days, you are so affectionate. It's surprising to me the empathy you already seem to have.

I am so proud of you at every moment. You make all of my days better. I have made my peace with your need to wake up before the sun. I'd rather you sleep in but if this works better for you then we'll do it.

I love you so much. I'm trying to remember every little thing and I'm sure so much is getting forgotten. It's hard to keep up with you. You're growing so quickly.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment