Saturday, February 20, 2010

2.14.10

Happy Valentine's Day Parker! It's your 2nd. I don't remember what we did last year. Oh yeah I do actually! Molly came over and we cooked dinner. And then we had to go to bed before we ate because dinner took to long! Funny, I'd forgotten all about that.

You're walking better every day, even trying to run at times. It's so amazing to watch you grow and change. You are changing direction more quickly. It's adorable to watch.

We finally had your one year pictures done. And again, I had to sing. I guess that's just going to be a staple of picture taking from now on.

You're babbling all the time but other than 'mama' and 'dada' you don't have a lot of words. I'm guessing that's normal.

 My surgery is in four days. I'm getting a bit nervous. I'll be fine, I just hope it isn't too big a disruption for you. I won't be able to pick you up for a bit. I'm nervous about that. We're kinda close. :)

That's it for today. I hope you sleep well tonight, you didn't go right to sleep when I put you down.

 I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment