Saturday, February 20, 2010

2.6.10

We've had a couple of bad nights with you in the last week. Waking between 8 and 9:30 crying really bad. I think you were having bad dreams about being sick. Hopefully it's over now.

You went to MacKenzie's 1st birthday party today. She kissed you again, like at your party. But again no one had a camera handy so I'm writing it down here so we don't forget.

Your hair is starting to curl, like mine. Oh P, I hope you don't have curly hair, it's so much to deal with. Though it's adorable right now.

Today is another one of Mommy's bad days. Today is the 2nd anniversary of when your big brother or sister was taken from us. I know I couldn't have you if I hadn't lost that baby and knowing that eases some of the pain.

Something else good that happened today! Your Aunt Velika felt the baby in her tummy move for the first time today. I can't wait to see if she's going to have a little girl or boy for you and MacKenzie to play with. She finds out ome month from today. I'm so excited for her!

It's late and you'll be up early.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment