Saturday, February 20, 2010

2.12.10

The countdown is on... six days until my surgery. I'm nervous, for me and for you. Please don't think I don't love you, I just won't be able to pick you up for a bit. I'm doing this for all of us, so I can be healthier.

You'll be 13 months old tomorrow. I can't believe a year ago you were this little, tiny, helpless boy. You slept with us every night and we fed you every two hours. Now you're walking and babbling and eating people food! You love waffles and yogurt. Some days we have eggs too. Lunch is my next meal to conquer. You really do enjoy eating so I think we'll do fine.

We had you out for a long time at the hotel today. You, as usual, did beautifully. Even tired you're a charmer. Having you around gives me a glimpse of what it would be like to be a celebrity. Everyone wants to look at you and talk to you. And you always flash a smile. It makes me such a proud Mommy.

You're trying to run these days which is resulting in a lot of falls. Don't worry, you'll get it.

I'm so tired and we have a big day tomorrow. Pictures!

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment