Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3.15.09

You laughed at me today- the first time I've seen you put a smile and a chuckle together. You had been sitting in your bouncy chair while I did dishes and washed your bottles. I looked over at you and had a feeling that you might have a dirty diaper. Not really thinking that you did I went to smell you- and you did, a big one. I pulled back and said, "Yuck!..." and then you laughed at me. It was sweet and hilarious all at once. I still can't believe you're growing and changing so much every day. Only eight weeks ago you couldn't talk- coo really, even though I'm counting 'good' as your first word and you really got it last week... You didn't know how to smile, let alone laugh. It's amazing and I'm so proud of you!

I love you Parker!
Mommy

p.s. I was wearing a shirt that said Jai t'aime this morning and you were completely wowed hearing french... I wish I'd have paid better attention in French class. hahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment