Friday, July 24, 2009

6.18.09

I am consumed with the desire to get you to sleep. I'm trying everything I know to do. You're still crying- you'll sleep for half and hour and wake up hysterical. I'm starting to feel like I'm doing everything wrong... I felt like we were making so much progress and we've hit a wall. I don't know what to do anymore. I promise we'll figure this out.

In happier news, you're in 6-9 month clothes, some 6 month stuff still fits. You're eating three meals of solid food a day- oatmeal and fruit in the morning, two veggies at lunch, and rice cereal and fruit at night- Plus all your normal bottles! You're my little piggy and I love it!

You can roll over in your changing pad from tummy to back. I just need to get you to do it on the floor...

You love practicing your 'b' sound, which results in a lot of slobber!

You seem to pick things up so quickly it's amazing! I'm constantly proud of you and what you're learning!

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment