Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4.27.09

It's definite, you're a talker... It is probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen! You've really found your voice!

You're not reaching as much as you were but I think that it's because you chose to talk first. You're getting so big. You're in 3-6 month clothes and your jammies are 6-9 month!

We're still working on your sleep. You pretty much refuse to nap, which is not good. You need to sleep so you can grow strong and big! We're working on some sleep-training things- probably things you'll remember- our word for bedtime or naptime is 'sleepy time' and I just started giving you a lovey called a snoedel (pronounced snoodle)- I'm hoping that 'noodle' stays with you for a long time to help you sleep. This weekend we're putting you back in your bed... I'm still a little upset with Daddy for bringing you back in here with us. But I'm also kind of glad, I know that you're safe with us.

This being a Mommy stuff is hard, trying to let you grow up and do things (like sleeping away from me) and watching you grow- It's all so amazing. It makes me both realize how crucial my decisions are and at the same time I realize not to sweat the small stuff...

I'm as new at this as you are. I know we'll get it all figured out. For right now, I'm just glad I get to be your Mommy.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment