Friday, July 24, 2009

7.03.09

You've gone to bed with no crying the last two nights. I've been putting you down at seven rather than six thirty. I've also been tucking you in... maybe that's what you needed?

We're still changing where you nap on Sunday... no more sleeping on Mommy. You have to learn to nap on your own. It will be best for all of us. It doesn't mean that I love you less or that I don't want to hold you- I DO want to hold you while you sleep, its so relaxing and rewarding for me but this isn't about me. It's about you... teaching you good sleep habits.

Hopefully soon all of my entries here won't be about sleep!

You're rolling from your belly to your back SO WELL now! I'm so proud of you. You're eating like a little piggy and growing like a weed! You're grasping things and starting to figure out how to put your paci in your mouth on your own. That's going to take a little more work still but you'll get it soon.

You like to play with your feet. I'm sure in no time you'll have those in your mouth too.

You're outgrowing all your clothes so quickly- you're in a sice three diaper and you're wearing 6-9 month clothes! You still have ten days until you are six months! You're a big guy!

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment