Friday, July 24, 2009

5.18.09

Today was a huge day!! You had your four month check-up and got some shots. Again, you were a champ. A little more fussy than at your two month but you still did great! You are now 25 inches tall- over two feet! And you weigh 16 pounds 5 ounces. You are getting so big! Also, you had your first vegetable today- carrots! You really seemed to like them. Your Daddy took some awesome pictures. You've been eating cereal for a couple of weeks but the veggies were a first today.

You continue to amaze me every day. I never knew that I'd so look forward to getting up every morning. You have absolutely changed my life. I want every day to be a better person so that I can teach you to be the best little boy and man that I can . I've never been so inspired in all my life. It is truly beautiful.
Your Dad doesn't write but that's okay- he feels the exact same way. I hope for you that one day you'll have the honor of being someone's father. Being a parent truly is an honor. Thank you for being born.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment