Friday, July 24, 2009

7.06.09

We've had six nights in a row with no crying at bedtime! I can't believe it! I'm putting you down drowsy but awake and at seven instead of six thirty. I think we may have gotten it!

I have to figure out what to do about naps but we'll work that out eventually.

You are reaching out and grabbing things and even putting them to your mouth! You've gotten your pacifier in once and yo're rolling from your tummy to your back like a champ!

I'm so glad to be your Mom. I love it. On days when I feel like I can barely drag myself out of bed, you give me the strength to do it. I've been having a 'health issue' but I won't talk about it until I know more. But I've been having a lot of bad days lately. You make me want to feel better. I owe you all my good days lately!

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment