Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4.23.09

Sorry it's been so long since I've written. Things have been a little hairy with you lately. You're still not napping like you should and now you're back in our bed, not sleeping through the night. As soon as I can get your Daddy to read some stuff we're going to try some new things to help you sleep. Lets all hope they work, there's too many people in our bed!

You really started reaching for things today and Mom tells me you've been talking up a storm! I hate that I have to work and leave you like I do but at least you're with your Grandmama. She loves you at least as much as I do, if not more...

This weekend it's going to be just the two of us, Daddy is taking Stella (my dog) to live with your Grandpa Billy, that way I can focus just on you with no distractions.

That's all for today.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment