Friday, July 24, 2009

6.04.09

It's hard to believe you're almost five months old. Getting you to three months seemed to take forever but it's flown since then... Bedtime is getting easier. I'm worried that tomorrow night is going to derail all of that but we'll manage. Jeffrey, your cousin, is graduating high school. He is your grandparents other grandson.

You are really starting to reach for things and bring them to your mouth. You are also starting to laught a little more. You've slept through the night a couple of times this week but you went to bed early tonight so I doubt you'll do it again tonight.

You're squealing a lot, especially for your Daddy, you really seem to save it for him. It's adorable.

I also think I'm starting to see a routine forming. I really hope so, again, it will probably get all messed up tomorrow.

I'm so excited to be your Mommy, I'm having so much fun with you. You are absolutely a dream come true.

One more thing- you rolled over on your own last night!

And another, you are in 6 month clothes now. You're getting so big!

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment