Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4.03.09

You're getting so big it's hard to remember how tiny you were when you were born. I think you're over 14 pounds now which doesn't seem like a lot until you think about the fact you were only 7.7 1/2 when you were born.

So much has happened since I wrote last, we had your easter pictures made, we've been through two really bad storms...

I have to write this down so I don't ever forget it. It was one of those moments that made me absolutely positive that you were meant to be my little boy- It was during our first bad storm together, the weather man was calling for tornadoes which absolutely terrify me. I was walking around carrying you because I was too nervous to sit down. I was making you nervous too. I started to sing the sound I always sang to you while I was carrying you- 'Heavenly Day' and I sat down to sing to you. All of the sudden your eyes lit up as if to say, 'I know this song Mommy!' and you started to hum. It was amazing. I felt, at that moment, that you are my purpose in life. That I was created to be your Mother. I hope we never lose what we have right now. It's so pure and beautiful and easy. I love you more than I ever thought I could love and you let me love you, you love me in return.

No matter how I piss you off when you're older, know that I love you every moment of every day more than I could even begin to explain in these pages.

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment