Friday, July 24, 2009

5.15.09


You laughed for me yesterday... It was the most wonderful sound. I can't wait for you to do it all the time! You're being stubborn though! Again, like I always say, you're getting so big!

Being your Mom is both so rewarding and so thankless... when you have kids you'll understand. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

You have your four month check-up on Monday. I'm hoping you'll be the champ you were at your two month. I have lots of questions for Dr. Wells... like how do I get you to nap in your bed?

Naps are still a HUGE issue for you- you fight sleep until I basically strong arm you to sleep. Lots of rocking and butt-pats. :)

You're sleeping pretty well in your bed at night. No more crying for what seems like forever, but you wake more often before ten pm. We'll get it all figured out...

I love you Parker!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment